We want you to be delighted with your new purchase. Please review your item(s) upon delivery. If there is an issue with your order, contact our customer service team via phone or email within three (3) days of receipt. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we’ll make it right.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, just contact us at the email address or phone number above to return or exchange eligible items, but please keep the following in mind during the return process:
- Returns must be received in original condition within 30 days of receipt or date of purchase, whichever is later.
- Shipping and delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Returns are accepted only at our warehouse.
- Your refund will be reduced by a restocking charge equal to 10% of the total purchase price.
- Returns with a receipt will be refunded in the same form as original payment was made.
- Returns will reflect original discounts and promotions.
- Be sure to retain the original packing materials, receipt, and all merchandise tags for returns.
- Fees will be waived at time of return in the exchange process for products of comparable value.
Proof of purchase is required for exchanges, credits, or refunds on eligible items, plus amount of tax paid according to applicable state law. For your convenience, we will accept the following as proof of purchase:
- Original paper receipt
- Original packing slip
- Order number
Upon return, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits, or refunds will be issued for the purchase price. Tax will be refunded in accordance with applicable law. Shipping and delivery fees are not refundable except in cases of manufacturing defects or transit damage. We reserve the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in like-new condition because of misuse or damage caused by a customer. Please keep in mind that furniture is vulnerable to damage during shipping. For this reason, it's important that you please keep and use the original packaging materials for any items you wish to return.
What can’t you return or exchange?
- Items marked “final sale” or “non-refundable” are sold “as is.”
What if I need to cancel my order?
We can accept cancellation of your order for items that have not yet shipped or are on backorder. In-stock items normally ship within 2-3 business days after an order has been placed. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible.
- If you order by credit card, your card will be charged as each item is shipped.
- Custom and special order items cannot be cancelled.
Risk of Loss
All purchased items are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If your order is placed with a purchase order, the shipping terms of FOB shipping dock will supersede any shipping terms in your purchase order.